What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A beginner’s guide to soap making
- Practice and become more confident with your skills using the soap making recipes and techniques in the guide
- Learn how to calculate the amount of lye that you need, depending on the type of oil that you are using
- Use our checklist and guide on what equipment you need, depending on your preferred soap making method
- Gain access to the tools you’ll need to be able to personalize and create your own soap recipes
- Never get lost in soap making lingo and terms with our glossary of soap making terms and acronyms
- Learn the tricks of the trade so you can succeed in the business of making and selling soap
- Start creating soap right away – with equipment and ingredients right in your own home
- Discover troubleshooting techniques to help you turn “failed experiments” around
- Identify and avoid materials and equipment that are not suitable for soap making.
- Find out the definition of the common soap making chemicals used in soap making.
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Super Soap Making Book scores 72.28/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.supersoapmakingsecrets.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $17.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: supersoapmakingsecrets.com you’ll also be taken through to supersoapmakingsecrets.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)